Friday, September 30, 2011

Watch Leap Year Online Movie


http://fullmoviecenter.com/

Watch Leap Year Online Movie
 I saw Leap Year today. Matthew Goode has been a favorite of mine since his performance in Chasing Liberty with Mandy Moore. Amy Adams was new to me. Both leads were outstanding in this film. I am 58 and single, an old softy who always looks for a good "chick flick" and this one is a beaut. I don't want to give away anything. Just see it. You will love the interplay between Amy and Matthew. Theirs is a very sweet romance that builds ever so slowly. For laughs, there are pratfalls and other silliness (that's a good thing). The supporting characters are also funny and charming. The Irish countryside is gorgeous. On the way out, I heard a man behind me tell his wife "That was a good movie. I'd see it again." So would I. Definitely!

No comments:

Post a Comment