Thursday, September 29, 2011

Bride Flight Online Movie Streaming

Bride Flight Online Movie Streaming
 I saw the trailer of this movie several times and I just hated it. Bombastic overpowering music that overloaded my senses and gave the impression of an average movie. The complete movie is totally different and I loved every minute of it (all 130). The acting is subtle and strong and New Zealand provides a beautiful background for some amazing shots. The story has real power and all twists and turns feel very natural. You get a real good feel about all the characters involved and their motivations. They all evolve together to the end of the movie. Special mention for me are two of the main characters, Frank and Ada. The (erotic) tension between these actors is one of the most intense I've ever seen in cinema. If you like well told drama with great acting this is the movie for you. Forget the trailer, go to see the real thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment