Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Abduction Online Movie Streaming

Abduction Online Movie Streaming
I actually liked this movie. I went to see it with my 17 year old daughter. I'm not a fan of twilight after the first movie I wasn't interested. I LOVED Maria Bello and Jason Isaacs. I LOVED the action it was pretty good. That acting wasn't THAT bad. I could help but think... that's doc oc for Molina. I expected to see Spiderman spinning a web somewhere. I blame the writing on this one. In my house we group movies into 4 groups. Definitely must see in theater, Matinée prices..we'll take a chance, DVD when it comes to red box, and never watch. This is in round number 3. I paid 5 bucks to see this one. Lautner is an okay actor in this one. Lily was heavy in the eyebrow department. I'm not expecting great acting out of a movie like this one. Entertainment value alone gives it a good rating for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment