Wednesday, September 28, 2011

All About Steve Online Movie Streaming

All About Steve Online Movie Streaming
  I really don't know what everybody was expecting when they went to see this movie. I expected a good date movie and a fun watch. Instead I got a light hearted movie about a woman who is like the rest of us, normal in our own world but crazy to everybody else.

I really enjoyed this movie, I thought the acting was good and the plot was decent. It is a very enjoyable watch and if it is one I would advise you to see it. It has a very good core value to it. That one person kinda different or not can make a change in one persons life. I have a friend who is like this and it makes me only appreciate her personality even more, I like her the way she is..

Don't listen to everybody else, see this movie yourself, and give it a chance. You might like it great movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment