Saturday, July 16, 2011

Kung Fu Panda 2 Streaming

Kung Fu Panda 2 Streaming  I loved the first Kung Fu Panda movie. It had everything: amazing story, great characters, not to mention great humor. In fact, I consider it to be the best DreamWorks movie since Shrek. Considering DreamWorks' almost flawless track record with sequels, I couldn't wait to see Kung Fu Panda 2.

I went to see the midnight premiere, and boy was I not disappointed! Everything about this film blew me away. Just like Shrek 2, this was everything a sequel should be. This was a well-written, excellent continuation of the series. It had everything the first film had and more. One of the things I really liked was seeing Po and Tigress become close friends, whereas in the first film she couldn't stand to be around him. With that said, her character was nicely developed; I would have liked to see more of that in the rest of the Five.I highly recomand it !

No comments:

Post a Comment