Monday, July 25, 2011

I Am Number Four Complete Movie Online Streaming


I Am Number Four Complete Movie Online Streaming A great movie will leave you yearning for a sequel, and I Am Number Four certainly does.

First off, the visuals were astounding. This really goes without saying, but the final battle in the movie was incredible.

Another sign of a great movie, my friends and I truly liked the characters. We actually cared about what happened to them (something that I can't say about other book-to-movie Harry-Potter-wannabes.) Even number Six, a bad-ass female with Nightcrawler-like power was lovable!

Finally, the storyline was engaging and easy to understand. Yes, there were some unexplained portions, but this is only the first movie in a series. I understood it just fine without having read the book, and there was no point in the movie where I felt that things were moving too slowly (nor to quickly, for that matter.)

I would urge you not to take any of the negative reviews written by middle-aged men to heart - spend the 10 bucks and give this movie a chance. I promise you that you'll end up enjoying it!

No comments:

Post a Comment